EB-5 Visa Immigrant Investor Program
Getting a visa under the EB-5 program, the investor’s family (spouse and children under the age of 21at the moment of application) are eligible for the same benefits as permanent residents:
- Living and working in any part of the U.S.;
- No need to have work permit;
- The possibility to develop and manage Your own business;
- Sponsor green-cards for your relatives;
- Traveling outside the U.S. and turning back without a visa.
- Privilege for education for residents, entering the universities (cheaper than for foreigners);
- Obtaining U.S. citizenship after five years living as a permanent resident;
Three main stages for each applicant under U.S. Immigrant Investors Program.